- Added Google Fit as a data source. *this will require all users to update the app
- Added study payouts based on number of data sources linked
- Removed linking animation after initial source linking
- Ran user testing on initial on-boarding and data sync steps
- Resolved issue with iOS notifications
- Updated "why do I need 2 apps?" video with new audio
- Removed summary box in the tags and data sources section of PrivateMatch
- Launched "Puffing Perceptions" study to gauge attitudes towards vaping follow along
- Launched "UBI & You" to study basic income favorability follow along
- Launched "UBDI Voting Poll" to study the 2020 election follow along
- Launched "Which Advert Wins?" to ask our members which UBDI ads resonated with them, results
- Closed "CBD and Me" after meeting our necessary sample size!
- Launched University of Michigan study for School of Information to analyze sentiment around school events such as GameDay, Finals, Etc.
Growth, Partnerships, and Community