- Added example indicators to the top of the data sources tab (in the PrivateMatch section) to explain the meaning of source linking icons.
- Added numbers to steps 1, 2, 3 (next to icons for digi.me, PrivateMatch, and Opportunities) in the onboarding steps box at the top of the studies tab.
- Added "What are tags?" explainer to the top of the tags section in PrivateMatch
- Fixed bug with checkmarks not appearing after completing an onboarding step
- Added number of accounts for each source connected
- Adjusted data point total to reflect live totals, fixed bug showing 0 datapoints for some users
- Beginning implementation of Apple login for iOS users
- Finalized design of "Groups" section to help you earn in teams!
- Ran our first Twitter poll to get digi.me design input from members, with one design now going into the development pipeline!
- Launched "Nov. 20 Debate" study to gauge attitudes after the democratic debate
- Launched "Too soon for Christmas jingles" to study attitudes about Christmas song timing (Spotify required)
- Relaunched "CBD & Me" to reach more female respondents
- Sent final results of "CBD & Me" to client for review
- Preparing studies for Black Friday, Thanksgiving Fitness and more!
- Adding functionality to DaaS at the request of clients
Growth, Partnerships, & Community
- We've reached 3,000+ members!
- A big welcome to our waitlist, thanks for your patience while we worked out some bugs! Make sure you enter the custom tag in the email to qualify for a special study!
- Finalizing terms with partner for global payments, we negotiated heavily discounted fees!
- UBDI CEO Dana Budzyn mentioned in Lehigh Engineering article
- UBDI introduced at OpenX Open Banking workshop in Sydney, Australia