- Fixed bug causing app to crash during digi.me authorization.
- Updated to new digi.me SDK on iOS and Android featuring "implicit sync"
- Removed case sensitivity for usernames
- Removed template from "forgot my password" phone number field, to identify dashes, and parenthesis and other international formatting options to fix issues resetting accounts
- Setup and testing of in-app push notification system to notify members when new studies become available
- Added messaging asking users for wait for data to import into digi.me before participating in studies and messaging around the status of your data sources in PrivateMatch
- Launched our first data insights study called "Specialty Products" to study CBD adoption and perception
- Launched our second data insights study called “Getting Around Town” to study Uber and Lyft
Growth, Partnerships, & Community
- We've reached 1,500+ members!
- Mark interviews Luke Mulks of Brave browser on the Cryptoconomy podcast
- Team prepares to attend TMRE Conference and speak with MRX industry leaders and connect with brands who want to shift to a better more fair data economy
- Formal launch of the UBDI affinity program, if you’re an interested non-profit, send an email to email@example.com
- Mark and Dana attend the Basic Income March in DC!